-
June 30th, 2005, 08:32 PM
#1
Inactive Member
-
June 30th, 2005, 09:03 PM
#2
Inactive Member
That Dragon is cool!!!
What's it from?
-
June 30th, 2005, 09:08 PM
#3
Inactive Member
That dragon is wicked! [img]cool.gif[/img]
-
June 30th, 2005, 09:11 PM
#4
Inactive Member
the line's called The Neo-Kaiju Project...
there's aboot 8-10 in the line, diff artists...
comes in a plastic egg.
kinda pricey, but he's just so damn cute. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I'll try to get pics of the rest of them.
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 30, 2005 06:15 PM: Message edited by: Peeker ]</font>
-
June 30th, 2005, 09:19 PM
#5
Inactive Member
-
June 30th, 2005, 09:30 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Nice score ! Were they out of 8 track belt buckles?
-
June 30th, 2005, 09:40 PM
#7
Inactive Member
LOL
as a matter of fact, yes they were...I did ask.
they had a turntable one too, but I knew the stylus arm would be a belly-jabber, so I went with this.
I would have bought th 8-track one if they had it.
and less that half what I normally pay for buckles around here. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
June 30th, 2005, 09:46 PM
#8
Inactive Member
haha, I love the Humpty-Djinn! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
the dragon's definately cool, and the belt-buckle's tottaly rad.
-
June 30th, 2005, 09:51 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Humpty and Pupik are next on my list.
Humpty's pretty big, 6" at least, I'd guess...
-
June 30th, 2005, 10:27 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Oddly cool [img]wink.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks